Access to the ABC Date Hub which contains primary data back to 2017 and headline data back to 2000. Plus Industry reports and Certificates for current and past products going back to the year 2000.
The ABC Data Hub is a set of simple to use data analysis tools allowing you to sort, filter and export data quickly and easily. In addition, this subscription gives you access to our industry reports which are published at set intervals as well as all certificates via product pages.
The subscription lasts for 6 months from date of purchase and includes all past data for products and any new data released during the subscription period. The subscription is for 1 user.
A 12 month subscription is available for £699 which is a saving of 30%.
Industry Reports available:
- Consumer Magazines industry report (6 monthly)
- Business Magazines industry report (6 monthly) - Latest report available without a paid subscription.
- Island of Ireland industry report (6 monthly) - no longer produced (December 2019 and prior available)
- Newsbrands report - no longer produced (March 2020 and prior available)
- Regional Publications - no longer produced (December 2018 and prior available)
- The data on COVID-19 certificates will not be displayed in the Data Hub.
Visit our Coronavirus page for details.
Visit our Data Hub Features guide for more information and videos of the hub in action.
With this subscription:
- You WILL be able to see historical PDF certificates via on product pages
- You WILL have access to our Industry Reports or Data reporting tools
Data use policy:
ABC data is subject to copyright
- Data accessed via this subscription is for your internal analysis/company use.
Therefore in general you may not redistribute, repurpose or resell ABC data without our express permission
- Use of small extracts of data for occasional articles/presentation analysis is acceptable.
Data should be credited to ‘ABC’
- However if data is be provided to 3rd parties as part of a commercial product or is to be published in anything other than small selective extracts you must contact us to obtain our written approval. At our discretion we may approve the use of the data for declared purposes or require you purchase a commercial licence.